Sunday, February 8, 2009

This just isn't right

Yesterday my mom and dad came over and spent the day and then the night. I went out for the afternoon with a girlfriend and did some shopping and then lunch. Except lunch was two Bud Light and some chicken wings at a pub. First time I've done that in a very long time. It felt good and it was fun - but I missed my girl while I was out and was secretly very excited to get home.

My mom also kept Ruby with her during the night and got up and did the feedings. I was so excited about this and thought I would feel like a million bucks today. But I don't. In fact I don't feel well at all. I feel super tired and I have a headache. And food just doesn't taste good right now. That's not fair! I actually feel a bit crampy in the tummy too. Could I be getting my period??? I suppose it's possible since I cut out the 2/3am pump. (Milk is well established - fridge and both freezers are bursting full of it). Or am I getting the flu...? Please no.

Anyways, I just want to snuggle up on the couch with a pillow and blanket and watch a movie. I wonder if I can talk Ruby into this...

2 comments:

Julia said...

Glad you had a little break. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hopefully Ruby will feel your pain and be a good little girl.

Aurelia said...

Well, if you are getting your period, that might explain feeling kinda down! Hormones are pretty crazy things.

It could also be a stomach bug. Lovely winter we are having, eh?